a reach toward a deeper breath
a reminder to enjoy it
Heather’s classes draw from her knowledge of physical alignment, Ayurveda, traditional yoga teacher training, and Chinese Medicine. Whether through a gentle, nourishing practice or an energizing vinyasa flow, when we infuse our postures with the breath, we reap the boundless rewards of a yoga practice—rewards that extend beyond the hour in the studio.
Drawing insight from yoga tradition, Ayurveda, and Chinese medicine, we can customize a routine incorporating physical postures, breathwork, and relaxation techniques. You will receive recommendations and a daily plan specifically tailored to your optimum happiness and wellness!
- 200-hour YogaWorks (2005)
- 200-hour Yoga One (2007 & 2009)
- Anusara Immersion (2007)
- Over 4,000 hours of studio teaching, from gentle stretching to strenuous vinyasa flows
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, specializing in acupuncture, herbology, biomedicine, and anatomy
- 6 voyages to India to study the roots and culture of yoga, Ayurveda, Hinduism, & Buddhism
- Retreats in California, India, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Mexico
“When my knees began to ache a couple years ago, I scheduled a personal consultation with Heather Fenwick … I’m back in the dance studio, and still bicycling to and from weekend coffee dates.”